Dear Retreat at Mountain Brook Resident,
With summer ending and cooler temps on the horizon, we’re excited to bring you another edition of our Retreat at Mountain Brook resident newsletter.
As always, we’re dedicated to keeping you in the loop about all the exciting events and activities in our apartment community and surrounding areas, like Starbucks rolling out its Pumpkin Spice menu for Fall 2023.
Whether you’re seeking adventure or someone looking for a relaxed weekend, there is something for everyone!
Mark your Calendars for these September events at the Retreat at Mountain Brook:
- Friday – September 1: College Colors Day and Breakfast on the Go– Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Starbucks coffee, served in the leasing office starting at 7:30 am
- Monday – September 4: Labor Day – Office Closed
- Tuesday – September 5: Yo Chef Surf and Turf Food Truck 5–7:30 pm
- Tuesday – September 12: Kayjuns Food Truck 5:30–7:30 pm
- Wednesday – September 20: Wine Down Wednesday with Wine and Charcuterie 4–6 pm
- Tuesday – September 26: Kayjuns Food Truck 5:30–7:30 pm
What: Spend the evening of September 2 at the first Cahaba Night Bazaar of the season. Attend the event and support local food trucks, live music, and vendors.
When: Saturday, September 2 | 4–9 pm
Where: Cahaba Brewing Co, 4500 5th Ave S Building C, Birmingham, AL 35222
Cost: Free admission
What: Oktoberfest is back again at The Birmingham Zoo this September. Enjoy seasonal brews, live music, and German food favorites. BONUS: Nourish 205 Restaurant will host a build-your-own Brats station, plus other Oktoberfest-themed snacks and small bites.
When: Saturday, September 23 | 5–9 pm
Where: The Birmingham Zoo, 2630 Cahaba Rd, Birmingham, AL 35223
Cost: Zoo Members – $40 | Non-Zoo Member $48 | Designated Driver – $25
What: Hear your favorite Whitney Houston’s hits during this awe-inspiring show with The Black Jacket Symphony.
When: Friday, September 29 | 8 pm
Where: The BJCC, 2100 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N, Birmingham, AL 35203
***Reminder*** Quarterly Inspections Soon
As always, thank you for choosing The Retreat at Mountain Brook!
Aubrey Grant, Community Manager & Team